Gratitude is the word of the day.
“What can I say? What can I do?” are some of the lyrics of one of my favorite Christian songs. The questions are a perfect match to a day like today – Thanksgiving Day.
Gratitude is not a matter of magic. Gratitude is a matter of attitude. As a matter of fact, there is so much to be grateful for, if you choose to be grateful.
Words can’t tell all the benefits we at The Stand Out Project have received from the Lord and from those who the Lord has sent to help us.
We are grateful:
- To Our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ for allowing us to be a part of His plan in guiding high school girls through these challenging and hard times, and helping them show practical love to their communities,
- For every person who has come along the way and has left their share of effort, work, encouragement and words of wisdom,
- For moms who have brought their daughters to our events and have allowed us to minister to their hearts and give them opportunities to be a blessing to others,
- For every prayer partner who has lift us up in moments when we didn’t think we could keep going,
- For those who have been with us through the good, the bad, and the ugly moments, always persuading us to be focused on God’s plan instead of our own,
- For every person who takes the time to read our articles and graciously shares them on social media, trusting that someone out there will find comfort and guidance. That has made a big difference! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I want to remind you to stay steady in your pursuit of God and His road for success. Find ways to show gratitude and appreciation for every good deed people will do towards you. Do not give up in doing the right thing. Push through even if you don’t feel like it.
You can say: “It is well with my soul!”
You can do “all things through Christ who strengthens you.”