The Stand Out Project (or SOP) is a Christian mentoring program for high school girls, created in April 2015.
To embolden high school girls to godly living while providing them with skills and opportunities to make a difference in their generation.
We do this through our Out of the Box events and workdays throughout the year and website.
- God’s moral standard, ethics, family structure and life are today of little to no value in our society. We dare to disagree with those who hold that way of thinking
- God has made girls and boys in a wonderful way, in His own image(Psalm 139:14, Genesis 1:26)
- “God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline” (2 Timothy 1:7) And we will STAND FIRM and STAND OUT because we know we can make a difference with eternal value
- God has designed each one of us for a perfect plan; His Word, the Bible, is the ultimate guide for living a better life
- Self-esteem, self-control and good decision-making skills are vital life skills that need to be reinforced
- Good role models inspire the pursuit of excellence and drive inner motivation
- Encourage high school girls to find themselves in the amazing Master Plan God has created for their lives and stand for “whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, anything excellent or praiseworthy.” Philippians 4:8
- Strengthen and rebuild relationships between parent/child, as we emphasize the importance of godly values and standards
- Broaden the perspective of career possibilities for the future
- Provide opportunities to engage in community service
The Lord will lead our way, faith will be our shield and God’s love will be our song.